Are you looking for something yummy, easy and appetizing for supper tonight? Try this easy recipe!
- 2-3 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
- 1 Can of Pineapple Chunks
- 1 Bottle of Hawaiian BBQ Sauce
1. Place Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts in crockpot.
2. Put Pineapple Chunks and Hawaiian BBQ Sauce over Chicken
3. Cook on Low for 4-6 hours or High for 2-4 Hours
4. Before serving, shred your chicken and mix it well with your BBQ and Pineapple
5. Serve over Rice!
- 2-3 Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts
- 2 Cans Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup & (optional) One Can of Cream of Celery Soup
- 1 Cup Salsa
- 2 Cups Frozen Corn
- 1 15 oz Can Black Beans Rinsed and Drained
- 1 1/2 Cups Water
- 1 Cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Optional Toppings: Corn Chips, Salsa, or other Fajita Toppings!
1. Place Chicken in Crockpot
2. Mix the rest of ingredients (except end “Optional Toppings”) in separate bowl & pour over chicken
3. Cook 2-4 Hours on High or 4-6 Hours on High
4. Shred Chicken before serving
5. Top with your favorite toppings!