Are you looking for something yummy, easy and appetizing for supper tonight? Try this easy recipe!
2-3 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
1 Can of Pineapple Chunks
1 Bottle of Hawaiian BBQ Sauce
1. Place Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts in crockpot.
2. Put Pineapple Chunks and Hawaiian BBQ Sauce over Chicken
3. Cook on Low for 4-6 hours or High for 2-4 Hours
4. Before serving, shred your chicken and mix it well with your BBQ and Pineapple
5. Serve over Rice!
2-3 Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts
2 Cans Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup & (optional) One Can of Cream of Celery Soup
1 Cup Salsa
2 Cups Frozen Corn
1 15 oz Can Black Beans Rinsed and Drained
1 1/2 Cups Water
1 Cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
Salt & Pepper to taste
Optional Toppings: Corn Chips, Salsa, or other Fajita Toppings!
1. Place Chicken in Crockpot
2. Mix the rest of ingredients (except end “Optional Toppings”) in separate bowl & pour over chicken
3. Cook 2-4 Hours on High or 4-6 Hours on High
4. Shred Chicken before serving
5. Top with your favorite toppings!
Looking for something yummy and different to make for breakfast? I know that my kids are already getting sick of pop-tarts and cereal this year! So we got this fabulous Microwave Breakfast Maker from Tupperware and made our own everything omelettes in 2-3 minutes!
To Order your Everything Breakfast Maker ($20) fill out the contact form below and I will be in touch with you today!
2 Tablespoons Water
Microwave Breakfast Maker (Tupperware)
Quick Chef Pro System (Tupperware)
1)Mix your eggs and water in your Quick Chef Pro System until well blended
2) Stir in the rest of your ingredients
3) Pour into your Microwave Breakfast Maker
4)Microwave on high for 2-3 minutes
Microwave Breakfast Maker, Plexus Recipes, Recipe Corner, Reviews & Recipes, Tupperware
breakfast, microwave breakfast maker, microwave omelette, omelette, Recipes, Tupperware, tupperware recipes
With Football Season Here, its time to start gatherin’ up those yummy game day dips! We love this one, its a personal favorite!
1 Can Refried Beans
8 Ounces Sour Cream
8 Ounces Cream Cheese
1 Packet of Taco Seasoning
4-5 Cherry Tomatos
1 Bag of Shredded Lettus
Mini Can of Olives
Dash of Green Chilis
Handful of Lettuce
1. Spread the refried beans on a round or square flat container. I actually use the bottom of a tupperware piece that stores cake! Works great! Set this in the fridge so the beans harden up a bit
2. In a medium bowl, mix your sour cream, cream cheese, and taco seasoning. Stir until no chunks are left
3. Layer on top of your refried beans
4. Layer your lettus, tomatoes, chilies, olives and cheese. Serve with tortilla chips!