12 Weeks of Halloween, Week 6
Supplies Needed: (Purchase Stampin’ Up Here!)
Typeset Designer Paper
Freaky Friends Stamp Set
1″ x 8″ Cellophane Bag
1. Punch a Freaky Friend on your punched out circle tag. Ink the edges with black ink. Punch a hole.
2. Take a piece of 3×12 inch Typeset Designer Series Paper and cut about 1/2 way up with Stampin’ Up Fringe Scissors.
3. Put the black licorice in the cellophane baggy. Wrap your fringed paper around the bottom
4. String your tag through your ribbon and tie along the top of the fringe as shown in picture, and VOILA!
It is so hard to believe that it has been 5 Weeks since the start of the 12 Weeks of Halloween! Its going by so stinkin’ fast!
This week I wanted to share a very simple project that would be fun, easy and feasible to do for your children’s treat bags at school. If you are anything like me, you love to make treat bags, boxes or baskets for your childrens holiday parties, but making duplicates sometimes can be a pain! So this week, we are going to delve into a super easy, super fun project for your kiddos classmates!
Supplies Needed: (Buy them Here!)
Freaky Friends Stamp Set
Motley Monsters Designer Series Paper
To begin with, we are going to make these adorable tags. You will need to punch several scallop circles out of orange paper. Then, you will need to punch several circles out of Motley Monsters Designer Series Paper, and then using just a slightly smaller circle punch out several white circles. Layer as shown. Using your Freaky Friends Stamp Set, stamp a different monster on each tag. (This is why I love this stamp set, they are all so adorable and its easy to use them all!) Put treats in your cellophane bags and tie the bags with Tangerine Twine. Using hot glue, glue your tag onto where your twine knots! ENJOY!
Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Mummy Toilet Roll Treat Container
I am posting this sweet little guy a bit early.. Enjoy!
Freaky Friends Clear Mount Stamp Set 135161
Ghoulish Greetings 136664
Scallop Circle Punch, Circle Punch
White and Tangerine Two Tone Twine 135838
Toilet Paper Roll
1) Rip your white cardstock into thin strips
2) Ink the edges of your Strips
3) Glue your strips randomly around your toilet paper roll
4) Punch a scallop circle and hot glue it to the bottom of your toilet paper roll
5) Adhere Google Eyes
6) Take a strip of Black Paper, 1/2 inch by 5 inches and create your handle. Adhere it to the inside of your toilet paper roll
7) Punch out a Circle, stamp your greeting on it
8) Punch out a Scallop Circle and adhere your Circle Greeting to it
9) Using the twine, adhere your tag to the handle
10) ADD CANDY!
Nom, nom nom nom…
12 Weeks of Halloween, Week 2 Is fun, exciting and super super easy!
1″ x 8″ Cellophane Bags
Circle Punch (Any Size)
Scallop Punch (Any Size)
Reeses Pieces or Any Candy
Cut a scallop punch out of black cardstock. Cut 2 Orange Circles. Using the circle punch, cut one circle in half creating the oval shape. Ink the edges and adhere as shown in picture
Rip paper in long skinny strips, ink edges. Glue on piece of square cardstock slightly bigger than the circle punch you will be using. When done, position circle punch and create a circle. Adhere Googly Eyes
Ghost Topper: Punch Owl and cut off feet. Adhere to Black Scallop Edge Circle. Add Googly Eyes