With Football Season Here, its time to start gatherin’ up those yummy game day dips! We love this one, its a personal favorite!
- 1 Can Refried Beans
- 8 Ounces Sour Cream
- 8 Ounces Cream Cheese
- 1 Packet of Taco Seasoning
- 4-5 Cherry Tomatos
- 1 Bag of Shredded Lettus
- Mini Can of Olives
- Dash of Green Chilis
- Handful of Lettuce
1. Spread the refried beans on a round or square flat container. I actually use the bottom of a tupperware piece that stores cake! Works great! Set this in the fridge so the beans harden up a bit
2. In a medium bowl, mix your sour cream, cream cheese, and taco seasoning. Stir until no chunks are left
3. Layer on top of your refried beans
4. Layer your lettus, tomatoes, chilies, olives and cheese. Serve with tortilla chips!