Every spring, Tim and I are serious, avid asparagus hunters. We drive around for HOURS looking for asparagus and then we chop them up and freeze them. No matter how much we get, it hardly ever seems to make it through the summer but for some odd reason, I had a bit more to use up in my freezer! So I decided to make this super yummy and sweet stir fry! The secret ingredient? HONEY! YUM!
- 2 Tbsp. soy sauce
- 2 Tbsp. honey
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts (cut into 1 inch chunks)
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- Asparagus, cut into bite size pieces
- 2 cloves garlic, sliced
- 2 green onions, sliced
- White Rice
1. In a bowl, combine your soy sauce and honey. Add chicken and stir. Set aside
2. Heat oil in a large skillet, medium heat. Add asparagus and saute until cooked. Remove and set aside.
3. Add chicken to skillet and saute until cooked through, about 5 – 6 minutes. Add garlic and green onions. Saute until chicken is done cooking and garlic and onions are heated through, about 2 – 3 minutes. Serve over white rice!