I just got my new bling from the Holiday Catalog that launches August 28th and I couldnt help myself! I had to make something pretty! I know, I know, we already have the 12 weeks of Halloween but I already have all of my projects planned and this one is just a little something extra! This is a two-fer, not only is it a yummy treat, but its party decor too! The ribbon comes off and kiddos can wear it at their halloween party, isn’t that handy?
Lets get down to Crafting!
- Motley Monsters Designer Paper (Available Aug. 28th) 135819
- Ghoulish Greetings (Available Aug, 28th) 136663
- Freaky Friends (Available Aug. 28th) 135161
- Stampin Pad: Bermuda Bay 131171, Classic Black 126980
- Bermuda Bay Cardstock 131197
- Whisper White Cardstock
- Stampin Trimmer 126889
- 2-1/2 Circle Punch 120906
- Simply Scored Scoring Tool 12233
- Stampin’ Trimmer 126889
- Bone Folder 102300
- 1/8 Circle Punch 134365
- Paper Piercer 126189
1. Cut a piece of designer series paper 12 x 1 3/8 and score it every 1/2 inch to create the flower underneath the scallop.
2. Hot Glue the edges together as shown
3. I forgot to take a picture of this part so I am using a picture from an old tutorial– You can tell I photographed this one in natural lighting! Anyways, flatten it down to the center as shown. I cut out a circle and hot glued it to the circle to keep it flattened.
4. Stamp your images, I used the little skeleton and the Trick or Treat Greeting. I also inked the edges
5. Create your ribbon for the bottom. I started at 1 x 5 and cut slits up from the bottom. I started cutting a slit in the center and then went from edge to the slit. Now, I did trim it down from 5 inches to about 3 inches because they looked entirely too long at first! 🙂
6. Assemble as shown!
7. Adding it to a candy bar came as an afterthought. I chose a piece of designer paper and cut it 5×6 and wrapped it around the candy bar. I then attached the ribbon to the candy bar! 2 for one!
Thanks for Stopping!